About GIPskins PPE
- Protect the wearer from hand and forearm injuries
- Reduce contact with bodily fluids thus lessening the risk of infection
- GIPskins PPE offer an additional measure to make the workplace environment safer for medical and care staff
- Help to avoid the need for harsh cleaning chemicals on the skin
- Reduce risk of work related insurance claims.
- GIPskins PPE are tear resistant
- Can be cleaned with bleach-like substances
- Scratch & tear resistant
- Latex free
- Fire resistant
- Wipe Clean (bleach & antibacterial friendly)
- Durable and Re-usable PPE
- Washing machine washable
- Can be tumble dried
- Stain and blood resistant
- Skin to skin feel
- Ergonomically designed with a 4 way stretch
- Aesthetically non-threatening - 2 flesh colours (discreet)
- Specially bonded Dartex material
Orders & Delivery
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer free samples at this time. However, we are so convinced that you will like our product, that if you're at all unhappy with your GIPskin PPE, just return it within 14 days and we will offer you a full refund.
Size guide - How to order the correct size GIPskins
Measure around the circumference of your bicep to follow our guide. Your GIPskins PPE should not be tight on your arm. If you're between sizes, please choose the larger size!